Friday, December 11, 2009

Milk and Cookies with Santa

Last week the boys and I were invited to have MILK AND COOKIES WITH SANTA!!! Can you believe it?! Santa took the time to fly his sleigh all the way down to Chelsea, Al to have milk and cookies with us and some of our friends!!! That was so sweet of Santa and the boys had a great time!!

We were a little early and Santa hadn't arrived yet, so we played with some playdoh to pass some time...
After playing with playdoh, we were able to enjoy some milk, cookies and sweet conversations with our friend, Nick... Then, after we were finished eating, we heard a knock at the door and all the kids went running to see who it was!!! The door opened and it was SANTA!!!!

The look on Jackson's face was priceless as he watched Santa come in...
Jonathan, however, wasn't so sure and went behind some people for "cover".... (I guess he thought sweet, little Nick would protect him if he needed to be protected..)

Jackson was so excited to see Santa but wanted to know where his sleigh was...here he is looking out the window to see if he could see it!! How cute!! I told him that Santa's sleigh was magic and you could only see it on Christmas Eve night..

Santa sat down and read us his favorite Christmas story.... "The Night Before Christmas"...

And then it was our turn to tell him what we want for Christmas. The boys did so good and were sure to not leave out ANYTHING!!!

I was very proud of how they acted and I know they had such a good time!!! Yes, this is an applique shirt on the boys....it's a camo Christmas tree with antlers...that's about the only thing applique that we will do. Anyways, hope you are having a Merry Christmas season and, remember, SANTA IS WATCHING!!!

No comments: