Friday, December 11, 2009

Spend the night company....

Ok, so I'm not really sure what's wrong with me (ha ha), but he last couple of weeks I've had spend the night company for the boys. Brian is at the hunting club this time of the year so it's just me and the boys to hang out. So, I've decided to add to our "fun" by adding another friend!!

Last week, we invited Jackson's best friend, Brooks, to come over. He was so excited and we had a great time!! We went to the galleria and rode the carosel and then came home to watch a movie an eat popcorn. They ACTUALLY went to bed when they were supposed to and didn't wake up until 7:00 the next morning!!! Aren't they cute?


The next week, we invited Jonathan's best friend, Nick, over to spend the night. This was a little different as we were HOME all night and it was a bit louder than the galleria (yes, can you believe it?!). But, they were really good and had a great time. Here they are "chillin" on the couch as they watch "Mickey Mouse Christmas"....
I'm so glad the boys have such good friends and I hope they enjoyed their time on the FIRST spend the night company. I'm sure it will be the first of many to come.....

No comments: