Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving week it was!!! We headed to Augusta, GA to be with Brian's family and had a great time!! There were a total of 14 of us (including 4 little boys ages 6, 5, 4 and 3 and a precious 4 month old baby Rylie). The boys played SO hard and never wanted to stop. The weather was great so they played outside during the day and inside during the night. They slept in sleeping bags and thought they were on a campout!!! The food was delicious and the fellowship was precious.

We have so much to be thankful for this year. For those of you who know us best, KNOW we've had a pretty terrible year - that all started the day after Christmas last year. It's been one trial after another. Some have been worse than others but we've learned a lesson through all of them. We have our God beside us - actually, leading us - and He is bigger than any trial that can come our way. We are healthy and are boys are healthy. We have a roof over our head, food in the frig, vehicles to drive, good jobs and the list goes on and on. It seems like we are always pointing out that it could ALWAYS be worse.

I'm very thankful for our faith. I married a man that reminded me of our faith on more than one occasion this year and I'm so thankful that the boys and I have him as our "head of the household". Many women don't have a Godly man to lead them and I'm so thankful that I do!!!

Here are a few pics from our weekend....Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!




No comments: