Sometimes it's hard to see the small things that warm our hearts so much by our boys - especially with the chaos that comes with everyday life. But, here are few things that I love about our boys.....
1. I love that whenever Jackson gets the chance, he brings me a flower with a huge smile on his face.
2. I love how Jonathan will run up to Jackson outside in the yard and say, "Come on, Jackson, come on!" because he wants to play with his older brother.
3. I love how Jackson says, "look at my muscles mom!" and while he is flexing his muscles, he points at his elbows!!
4. I love how Jackson calls touchdowns "Touching downs"
5. I love how Jackson has to walk me to the door and hug AND kiss me goodbye everytime I leave him - no matter if we're at school, church or at home. I have to remind myself that this won't last forever and I need to cherish it while I can.
6. I love how both boys say, "Night Night, I love you" every night after we tuck them in and head down the stairs. It's part of their ritual to yell this as we walk away everynight.
No comments:
Post a Comment