Today is Veteran's Day - which means no school. SO, I have taken it upon myself to CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!! I decided to get the boys set up in the den with their tractors, roads and dirt (dry blackbeans) to keep them occupied. I was telling Jackson what I was about to do and the following conversation took place:
Jackson: "Hey mom, how about we play tractors in the den so you can clean"
(He ALWAYS likes for it to be HIS idea)
Mom: "That's a great idea, Jackson. Let's go set it up."
Jackson gives me the "thumbs up" sign and I give him one back
Jackson: "Hey mom, THIS is the thumb"
Mom: "Yes, Jackson, that is the thumb"
Jackson: "You know what mom? THESE are called fingers. (as he is pointing to the other 4 philanges (?) on his hand)
Mom: "Yep, those are fingers. You're right!"
Jackson: "Yep, that's how it works!!"
I chuckled to myself and thought I had to write that down.
No comments:
Post a Comment