Friday, November 21, 2008
"....a break"
OK - so, I'm about to tell on myself big time, but I couldn't resist this honest, but cute, thing Jackson said. Last week was an extremely trying week for me and Jackson. To make it short, ALL of the beads in his "happy" jar are now in his "sad" jar and he has to earn his "happy beads" back. So, this week we were at school on Tuesday and I was helping him take off his jacket. As I was down on his level I said to him, "Jackson, do you know what mommy needs?" (the answer I was looking for was "a kiss") and he said, "a break?"!!! Oh my goodness!!! I think he has heard this a time or two. I quickly assured him that I didn't need a break....yet... and then he gave me my kiss. OH - the things they say (b/c they heard it from me!!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment