Monday, September 22, 2008

Jackson "earning his keep"...



OK - So, Jackson and Jonathan LOVE to be outside with their daddy when he is doing yard work. They take turns "helping" him cut the grass (which means riding on the lawn mower), they carry their shovels around to "dig holes" for shrubs (even when we aren't planting anything) and they love to pick up sticks and take them to the "dumping place" in their rhino. They are VERY good helpers. Recently, I found Jackson blowing off the driveway with Brian's blower!!! He was REALLY doing it and was doing a good job too!! The funny thing is the blower is a little heavy for Jackson to hold AND push the button; so, Jackson would pick up the blower, take it to the area that needed to be cleaned, put it down on the driveway and push the button. He would go back and forth doing this over and over until the driveway was all clean of grass cutting, leaves, etc. It was quite a sight and I'm so glad I got a picture of it.

No comments: