The "Before and After" of Jonathan's new haircut....
A couple of weeks ago, my dear friend, Leigh Ann and I took our kids (or the ones that weren't in school) to Aldridge Gardens to see the scarecrows and enjoy the cooler weather (at least for THAT day). It was so much fun taking pics and Jonathan enjoyed pushing around "Baby Luke" in his stroller. On our agenda after the gardens was to go and get Jonathan his first REAL haircut - like a big boy. Here is the before pic...
And here is the after!!!!
I was able to get a few pics of the boys hugging!!! They can really love each other when they want. Jonathan's new do ages him so much!!! Now, because he is SO tall, he really looks like he is 6!! I just can't believe how fast our babies are growing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment