Monday, July 28, 2008

Sweet boy!!

This week Jackson is at KK and Papa's house all by himself so Mommy and Daddy have a week with just Jonathan. This morning Jonathan was able to play with his friends, Jill, Eli and Luke at Mrs. Lee Lee's house while mommy had a meeting at the church. After the meeting, we took all the kids to McDonald's to play and eat some lunch. They had such a good morning playing!!!

When we got home, Jonathan went up to the playroom to play "cars" so I took the opportunity to do some planning for Jackson's birthday party next week. I was on the phone with the place where the party is going to be and I noticed that is was really quiet upstairs. A little worried, I went up to see what Jonathan was doing and this is what I found:

Poor thing!! He had found his paci, covered up with his blanket and fallen asleep on the playroom floor!!! How unbelievably sweet is that?!?! Now he is snuggly in his bed and all is (still) well with him. Thanks, Lee Lee, for having your kids play so hard with him this morning!!!

No comments: