
On August 1st, Jackson turned 6!! I can't believe that it has been 6 years since the Lord blessed us with him and he is about to start so many new things in his life. Since we were going to be at the beach for his actual birthday, we invited the grands to come into town for a birthday dinner just for him. It was so much fun!! We ate at a VERY GOOD Italian restaurant, Joe's Italian, and the food and atmosphere were perfect!! The owners of the restaurant came and sang to Jackson and made a BIG deal of his day - it was so precious and he loved every minute of it!!!

Jackson, I am so proud of you and who you are today. I love your heart and how it has a desire to do good and love everyone. I love your funny quirks and how I see so much of me and your daddy in your personality. You are an amazing big brother and are adored by Jonathan. You are very smart and that mind of yours never stops!! I hope you have a great year and I pray that the Lord will guide you through all your new adventures. May you be protected from evil and kept in the arms of our Lord daily!!! We love you!!! Momma & Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment