Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jonathan's 4th birthday party!!!

Jonathan had his 4th birthday in February, but we had his party the first weekend in March with his best buddy, Nick (who turns 4 in April).

They are in the same class at school and have alot of the same friends, so it was a "no brainer" for the parents. We booked their party at Sports Blast - which is an indoor soccer arena where you can play on soccer teams from ages 3 to adults. We had never been there but plan to put Jackson and Jonathan in soccer classes very soon (Jonathan actually got the class as a gift from KK and Papa).

So, the party was a blast!! I would recommend this place to ANYONE as it was the best party we have had yet!!!

One funny thing of the day was that Jonathan ALWAYS wants to be next to Nick (which is sometimes a problem at school) - so much so that he will literally PUSH other kids out of the way...as seen here..

Which is why he is also crying at his birthday party (the song, "It's my party and I can cry if I want to.." comes to mind)

I LOVE this pic of the boys....

Jonathan taking a "breather"...

The boys got to "ride" around the soccer field on the parachute. It was so cute and they loved it!!

The "Transformers" birthday cake....

No comments: