Sunday, February 21, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!


What is this? Am I dreaming? NO!! It was actually THIS pretty yesterday (all weekend, really) and we made sure to enjoy it!!! So, you may be asking, what exactly did we do?

Well, Brian took the boys to our "Saturday store" (a.k.a Home Depot) while I went for a 3 mile jog with my good friend, LA. Then, when they got home, we did what Laughlin's do best. We used the following products (plus soap)......


and WASHED THE CAR!!!!!
Man, our Tahoe is one happy vehicle right now! It has been too long!!! I just LOVE to get outside on a pretty day and wash the car with the family!!!

Then, Jackson and Jonathan washed their "cars" and took them for a ride....

while Brian decided to kill some of the weeds in our yard....It was such a fun day and, although we do LOVE the snow, we were SO thankful to have some sunshine and warm weather - especially on a Saturday!!!

No comments: