Sunday, November 1, 2009

More cute Jackson moments....

Recently, Jackson has just turned into such a big boy. He says some of the funniest things and I wanted to post them before I forgot (and I'm sure some have already slipped my mind)....

We were looking at the Clearance section in Walmart and found the "Gorilla Mountain" made by Imaginext. Jackson LOVES all the Imaginext toys so he starts saying that he wants it.
Mom: "Well, we just need to remember to ask Santa Claus for it"
Jackson: "Yes, that's a good idea"
a minute of silence passes
Jackson: "Mom, when Santa brings us toys, we really need to give something to him"
AWWWW!! Our sweet Jackson is thinking of Santa!! How sweet!! So, Santa, don't be surprised if you have a gift waiting for you at the Laughln house this year!!


Driving down a very winding road in Chelsea, Jackson says, "Mom, this is the road that makes you wiggle!!" HA HA - another post that tells you about my driving!!


I'm sure there are more and I will post them as they sneak back up into the brain (which may not happen anytime soon....). Until next time...

No comments: