This year on mommy's birthday, the boys surprised me with 3 beautiful red roses and a sweet card. It was on a school day, so we snapped a few pics before leaving for school (and even getting dressed for some!!)...
Brian had put a "tattoo" on Jonathan. He was so proud of it and showed to to everyone at school!! He walked around saying, "my tattoo....I wuv mommy". Ha!
When we got home from school, Brian had surprised me by telling me that he had gotten a babysitter and I needed to be ready to go at 6:30. WHAT?!?!? He's NEVER done that before!! Anyways, he surprised me with an amazing dinner at McCormick and Schmitt's Restaurant. It was delicious and was so nice to have a quiet moment alone with the love of my life - thanks, Babe!! I love you!!!
WAR EAGLE, HEY!!!
Brian had put a "tattoo" on Jonathan. He was so proud of it and showed to to everyone at school!! He walked around saying, "my tattoo....I wuv mommy". Ha!
When we got home from school, Brian had surprised me by telling me that he had gotten a babysitter and I needed to be ready to go at 6:30. WHAT?!?!? He's NEVER done that before!! Anyways, he surprised me with an amazing dinner at McCormick and Schmitt's Restaurant. It was delicious and was so nice to have a quiet moment alone with the love of my life - thanks, Babe!! I love you!!!Another huge surprise for my birthday was my friend, Ashleigh, called and said they had an extra ticket to the Auburn/Miss St. football game!!! I was THRILLED to go and Brian was SO gracious to stay home with the boys for the day! It was SO fun!! Unexpectantly, we were able to sit in BOX SEATS with Ashleigh's parents so we got the "star treatment" for sure!! It was truly a birthday I will never forget!!!

WAR EAGLE, HEY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment