Friday, September 25, 2009

1st day of school!!!!

The first day of school has come and gone and I am just now putting it on the blog. The boys started Mother's Day Out on Sept 1st. Jackson is in Ms. Cheryl's Monkeys class and stays for their "extended program". This is his last year in preschool and he'll be off to Kindergarden next year!!! He looks so big in this picture and I know he's going to have a great year!!
Jonathan is in Ms. Brenda's Penguin's class and he is LOVING school. His best friend, Nick, is ALSO in this class so I'm not sure if sweet Ms. Brenda is just as excited. He has a lot to learn this year and I'm sure it'll be a huge "growing" year for him.
I am aiding in a 4 year old class at the school this year and I'm loving my job too. I have a great class with 13 four year olds. I'm so glad that I'm able to be home with the boys and I'm cherishing every moment with them!!!

No comments: