Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

This past Sunday was Mother's Day!! Do I hear "Day of Luxury!!" from all of my fellow moms?!? Yes, it was 24 hours of rest and relaxation and I truly enjoyed it. This year, I was so excited to get a special ring from Brian and the boys. I've attempted to get a picture of it....


but it was not so successful. So, to get a good look at it, go to http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/other-sweet-things/stackable-rings.html and check it out on the website. Of course, my ring says "jackson & jonathan" on it and I LOVE IT!!! I found this on a friend of mine's blog and immediately fell in love with the jewelry (and I don't wear alot of jewelry). If you sign up for the newsletter, they will send you a code to use at checkout for 15% off - of course, that was a plus for me.

Anyways, I had a great Mother's Day and I'm so thankful that God chose me to be Jackson and Jonathan's mommy. Though there are trials, it's one of the best gifts I could have been given and I truly enjoy being their mommy!! I hope you all had a great Mother's Day too!!

No comments: