Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spain Park Playdate

This week is Spring Break for us and it has been WONDERFUL!!!! After being couped up in the house with sinus infections for 2 weeks, it has been SO GOOD to get OUTSIDE where the sun is out and it has been 70 degrees daily!!!

The rain was around on Monday so the boys and I loaded up and went to see Nan and Big Daddy for the day in Tuscaloosa. We took the boys to the mall and got their haircut (which was MUCH needed) and bought them their Easter outfits for church. Nan spoiled them with ice cream and any other "sugar" she could give them. We actually even ran into Aunt Beth and Hunter while we were there!! What a fun treat!!

On Tuesday, THE SUN CAME OUT and we headed outside. We met some friends at a local park (that is REALLY COOL) and had a picnic lunch, fed the ducks and played (for 3 hours!!!). The boys had a blast .....


I've been SO thankful for the beautiful weather God has given us this week. It's been a special, relaxing time with the boys and I've been so blessed to be able to spend it with them. I love you, boys!!!



No comments: