A couple of weeks ago, we went to eat mexican after church. As we were finishing up, Brian took the boys to the car and I stayed to pay the bill. When I got in the car, the following conversation took place.....
Jackson: "mom, did you pay the bill?"
Mommy: "yes, Jackson, I did"
Brian to mommy: "I was just explaining to him that the meal wasn't free...mommy and daddy have to
give the restaurant some money to pay for our meal or the police will come and get us"
Jackson: "Yeah mommy - the car would go weoo weoo weoo (police siren)"
Mommy: "Yes, Jackson, it would go just like that"
Jackson: "then daddy would have to buy a new mommy"
Mommy: "No, Jackson. Daddy's don't buy mommy's, daddy's fall in love with mommy's and they get
married"
Jackson: "Well, you would be my favoritist mommy. Daddy is my favoritist daddy and you are my
favoritist mommy".
How cute.....I love that kid!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment