
The look on Jackson's face says it all...He absolutely LOVES to play with his daddy!! Last night Brian decided to show Jackson how to play video games using his Playstation. I'm not sure if they were "racing cars" or "riding 4-wheelers", but it didn't matter to Jackson. He was spending time with the favorite person in his life.......his daddy. With Father's Day approaching Sunday, I think about how much I'm in awe of Brian and the daddy he is to our boys. He's loving, but firm. He's playful, but serious. He's an amazing daddy to the boys and they truly love and adore him. A day doesn't go by when Jackson isn't asking when his daddy will be home and wants to know exactly where his daddy is working on that day. He's so interested in what Brian is doing at work - what machine he is "playing" with (and when Jackson can go too). I'm proud that the boys have a daddy like Brian and I'm proud to have him as a husband too. Happy Father's Day, Brian!! We love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment