Friday, May 16, 2008

"Our Baby in a Big Boy Bed..Part 2"

So, what happened with the bed? Well, the night was eventful. All was well until 4:30 when I awoke to Jonathan crying. When I went upstairs to see what was wrong, I found him on the floor with a look of "what in the world just happened to me?". I tried hard not to laugh, but after making sure he wasn't hurt, I honestly DID laugh. He went right back into the bed and fell asleep.

We haven't fell out of the bed anymore nights but we HAVE made "several visits to Jackson". Most of the time I've gotten to him before he woke up Jackson, but one night I didn't. I woke up to Jackson screaming, "mommy!" No big deal, Jackson fell back to sleep and Jonathan got the nightly "walk back to his bed".

Overall, the big boy bed is going great!! Jonathan LOVES it and doesn't want to sleep anywhere else. This should make our life easier with traveling, etc and we have made it past another milestone (now, only thousands to go). Until next time....

No comments: