Friday, May 16, 2008

End of the Year Program @ school




Tuesday was the end of the year program for the boys' Mother's Day Out. Brian was in Mobile all day so I knew it was going to be "an experience" since I was by myself, but I also know how much the boys LOVE chapel and singing all the songs, so I had hope. The program consisted of the boys singing fun songs with their appropriate age groups....Jonathan went first and then Jackson's group would "perform". All was well for the first 5 seconds (actually they weren't even finished walking all of the kids in the chapel yet) until Jonathan spotted me in the audience. Needless to say, he did NOT like the fact that his mommy was in the audience and he was on stage. It didn't take long for him to find his way to my lap. He made his "debut performance" there ....which was just fine for him!! Jackson's group came out and, luckily, he didn't see me. He spent the time singing his songs and waving at his friend, McKenzie, in the balcony. He was so cute and I couldn't be prouder of him. Before I know it, I'll be attending his High School graduation..... until next time....

No comments: