- How Jonathan will sit and watch Jackson for hours - just content that he is with his big brother.
- How Jackson will pick me flowers while we are on our daily walk through the neighborhood.
- How they love to pray "God our Father" before meals.
- How Jackson is so sincere when he asks if the sun took his blanket with him when he went "night-night"
- How they both know the sounds to EVERYTHING (even trees).
- How they drive the buggies at the grocery store like they are driving a race car at the Talladega speedway.
- How Jackson knows the exact names of all heavy equipment (they are not just "tractors").
- How they run to Brian or me when we walk into the room and they act like they haven't seen us in years.
- How they hold each others hand when we're crossing a parking lot.
- How Jackson calls Jonathan "Brudder".
- How Jonathan "sings along" to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star when we put him to bed and how Jackson has to sing to him EVERY night.
- How Jackson corrects me when I call him "pumpkin" ("I not Pumpkin, I Jackson!")
- How Jackson screams that someone "pushed us" when I have slammed on the breaks in the car.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Some things that I love about my boys.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment