Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beach trip with Aunt Bef!!!

Miracles do happen.....this year my sister and I went on a small vacation with our kids to the beach. Yep, it happened and we both survived!! HA! Most of you know that my sister is 4 years older than me and we have pretty much gone down opposite roads in our lives. Not that either of us is "better" than the other - our choices have just almost always been different. So, for us to travel together, with our kids, was a big move - for both of us. However, with that said, we had a great time and I'm sure it'll happen again!!!!

Jackson is showing us his "swagger"....

My niece, Haleigh, is an awesome gymnast and LOVES to tumble - even on the beach in her bikini....I'm very proud of her and what she has accomplished!!Jonathan playing in the sand and Jackson has already started digging behind him.....
We built our own "pool" and enjoyed hanging out!!!
Then we headed to the pool for some "floating time"....here is me and my sister with my boys...
One afternoon we went to "The Track" and let the boys do the water cars and go carts...it was so fun to see the big smiles on their faces!!My sister, Beth, an Jackson....Our attempt at a family picture on the beach.....
We had such a good time with my sister and I'm sure we'll do it again soon!!!

No comments: