Monday, June 28, 2010

Our tribute to Ashley Welborne....

Last spring, our church had their annual Women's Night of Worship. It's something that we all work really hard to plan and enjoy it thoroughly when it finally arrives. This year our Guest Speaker was Ashley Welborne (http://ashleywelborn.com/) and she was WONDERFUL!! The boys and I LOVE to listen to her CD and they never get in the car without asking to hear "their" songs. So, this is Jackson singing "his" song (he likes it mostly bc it's upbeat with lots of guitar, but I'm hoping that he is listening to the words too...).

So, Mrs. Ashley, this is for you and I PROMISE you do it MUCH better!!! ha ha ha


"All I have to do is just speak your name,


mountains will crumble and the earth refrain,


just one little word and you will heal my pain,


all I have to do is just speak your name!"


By the way, if you need someone to speak and sing at your next ladies event at your church, I HIGHLY recommend Ashley!! She was so good and we all left feeling very blessed by what she brought to us that night. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give your her contact info.

1 comment:

Shelly Powers said...

glad you got your blog fixed... sorry i was not much help! :)

looks like the zoo was fun! :)