Saturday, June 19, 2010

Graduation Day!!!

Jackson had a BIG day recently.....he graduated from Preschool and is getting ready to go to Kindegarten!!!! **sniff, sniff** for me, but YAY for him. It is truly a bitter sweet time because he is SO ready to go but I'm going to miss being with him all day everyday (for a few days anyways - wink, wink).

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of him!!! I took it while he was sitting in the room before he went out for the ceremony (one of the many perks I had because I was also a teacher...)

So, at the ceremony, Jackson was chosen to be the Bible pledge leader. He had to hold the Bible while everyone said the pledges and he did a great job!!! We couldn't be more proud of him!!!
I just love seeing our sweet boy praying to our Heavenly Father....

Jackson singing one of the many songs of the night....

The BIG moment....getting his certificate...

.....and his medal.

Jackson and his teacher, Mrs. Cheryl. We LOVED having Mrs. Cheryl this year - she was an AWESOME teacher and Jackson is going to miss her very much!
Jonathan was SO proud of his big brother!! It's hard to think that next year we'll be doing this with Jonathan!

The happy family!

Congratulations, Jackson! We love you!!

No comments: