Friday, February 19, 2010

Jackson lost his first tooth

Friday night, after our eventful afternoon in the snow, I had to go to church to attend our DNOW (Disciple NOW for the youth in our church - we were a host home for nine 7th grade girls - that's another post)...anyways, while I was at church, Jackson lost his first tooth!!! It had been loose for some time and he had gotten in the habit of "playing" with it with his tongue. Brian said that they were eating dinner (or should I say "brinner" - waffles) and when Jackson was done, he went to push his tooth with his tongue and IT WAS GONE!!! He apparently had swallowed it with his waffle and didn't even know it!!!

So, the Tooth Fairy made her first visit to our house on Friday night as Jackson and Jonathan were sleeping on an air mattress in our room. He woke up and found the money ($5.00) immediately and was so excited!!! Just another sign that our big boy is growing so fast!!!

No comments: