Dear Jackson and Jonathan Laughlin,
Christmas is just around the corner and I am working very hard on all your toys here at the North Pole. My elves and I have been very busy but it looks like everything is coming along very well. As you can see, I have an early gift for you this year….go ahead….open the bag!!!
This elf has been working very hard and I have released him of his duties at the North Pole to come and live with you!! He was so excited and couldn’t wait to get to your house!!! He’s been watching you play and wanted to be a part of your family so badly!!
But, you can’t play with this elf or touch him – he is just here to watch you. Every night he will come back to the North Pole to tell me if you have been good or bad and will return back to you before the morning. So make sure that you are being good so that your elf will give me a good report! Also, remember, if you touch him, he will come back to the North Pole and won’t be able to live with you at all
One last thing, you need to ask your mom or dad to help you name your elf on our website. There you will be able to see where the elves work and all that goes on in the North Pole.
I hope you enjoy your elf!! I can’t wait for my cookies on Christmas Eve!! Make sure that you are good for your mom and dad and I’ll be sure to bring you something really nice!!
Love, Santa Claus
WOW!! Jackson was SO exicted (Jonathan didn't really care - anyone surprised?). Here is a picture of our elf - and we named him Jeffrey....

We have found him in MANY places all over the house as he sits in a different place every time he comes back from the North Pole. Jackson really enjoys looking for him every day. It's also very nice that Santa didn't send us a "mischievous elf" like some of our friends - they make messes every night and we wouldn't be too excited about that!!!
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment