Last Friday I had several errands to run and, of course, the boys were in tow for the ride. On our last stop, we went to an amazing store in town, Old Time Pottery. It's a HUGE store with anything you'd ever want - linens of ALL types, kitchen stuff, bath stuff, seasonal stuff, lamps, pics, frames, candles, floral, pottery, etc (I think you get the point) all at GREAT prices.
So, I have the boys in the cart (or "buggy" if you live in Alabama) and off we go. We pass the Halloween stuff, the Thanksgiving stuff and am going in the direction of the linens and Jackson says, "Mom!! Are we at Disney world?" HA HA Can you believe that? Imagine what he'll do when we actually DO go to Disney!!!
1 comment:
MAN -- he is in for a TREAT at Disney World! Sensory overload!!! ;)
Post a Comment