Friday, September 25, 2009

We're back!!!!!

OK OK!!!! I know it's been a LONG time since I've blogged (2 months *ahem*)!!!! BUT, I've spent my Friday night updating everyone with our pics and adventures. I CAN tell you that the past 2 months have been the most difficult for us as a family. Without going into many details, we've had several interesting things happen to us that have gotten us on our knees. We have a new perspective on life and I'm glad to be past it. We're very lucky to have each other and our health and know that our God is bigger than any problem He allows to happen to us. I'm terribly sorry for being such a slacker on my blog and will try very hard to not let it happen again.

Enjoy the next several entries!!!! We've missed you all as much as you've missed us!! ha ha!

No comments: