They are STILL playing in the box today - it's their "new home". They use blocks to set up roads around it and I have even caught Jackson laying on a pillow inside of it while he watched one of his favorite movies....so cute!Saturday, September 26, 2009
Microwave boxes are fun too!!!!!!
OK - so here's our most recent story....it goes great with the 2009 that we are having... Last weekend while I was out running errands, my sweet hubby wanted to surprise me by installing some under cabinet and over cabinet lighting in our kitchen (something we've both been wanting for a while now). However, while he was installing the over cabinet lights, he accidentally bumped into the hammer and it proceeded to fall.....on our glass stovetop!!! So, while I enjoy and LOVE the lighting and appreciate all he did to surprise me, we were now having to look for a new oven/stove (just to replace the glass was over $500 so we thought, "what the heck - let's just get a new one"). We found our new oven and also a matching microwave at HH Gregg and it was delivered on Tuesday. We had the oven installed but Brian installed the microwave. The boys - well, they found their fun in the box!!!
They are STILL playing in the box today - it's their "new home". They use blocks to set up roads around it and I have even caught Jackson laying on a pillow inside of it while he watched one of his favorite movies....so cute!
They are STILL playing in the box today - it's their "new home". They use blocks to set up roads around it and I have even caught Jackson laying on a pillow inside of it while he watched one of his favorite movies....so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment