So, it's summer and there is beginning to be a common theme for all of my posts....the pool. What a great investment that was!!! Today we invited our friends down the street to come swim with us while their parents prepared for their departure to the beach tomorrow (so jealous!!). We had a great time - as always. After 4 hours, we came inside, bathed, put on our PJ's (at 5pm) and I gave the boys their dinner (good ole' pizza and grapes). I went to eat my dinner and ....it was quite. Here is what I found in the den...

So tired - they couldn't even eat their dinner!!! I'm pretty sure I have only seen this a few times - it's pretty rare to be so tired you can't even eat!! We'll see how the night goes - they may be up at 3am wanting breakfast....
1 comment:
So precious! I can't believe they both fell asleep at the same time! :) Oh yeah.. thanks for your naked potty training method inspiration. My mom told me about Jonathan and I had a feeling that Amerie would be the same way, so we went for it this week (I only have the opportunity to be home with her for a full week 3 times a year). It worked! You're a potty training genius! :)
Post a Comment