Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter! Today is the day that we take time to celebrate the FACT that our Lord Jesus Christ is ALIVE!!! It's been so amazing this year to see Jackson talk about Jesus being alive - "he's not dead anymore" - that is what he tells me. I'm so proud that our oldest is starting to discuss things that are so important for him to understand. I pray that as each day passes, he will grow even closer to the day that he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior.
We had a great Easter. We went to the early service at church (which was standing room only and SEVERLY in fire violation). Nan and Big Daddy came to our house for Easter lunch and we did baskets and hid eggs. We had such a great day and we hope you enjoy the pics!!!












Our little family all "dressed up"....

The boys loked so handsome!!!

The Easter bunny brought the boys some goodies to put in their baskets but one of the funnest things was a new "Bug Carrier". Jackson LOVES to catch bugs - rollie pollies, catepillars, snails, lizards - you name it and he will catch it. He has even brought a lovely DEAD MOUSE to me INSIDE the house before (please let me add that it was in a net when he brought it to me). He told me that he found it at our playground and I asked him HOW it got in the net..... "I picked it up, mom" he said. I calmly told him to take it to the woods and throw it as FAR as he could and then QUICKLY come inside to wash his hands. Anyways, here is a video of his first lizard catching experience with his new bug carrier....


We hope you all had a happy Easter!! God Bless!!!

No comments: