Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun at the Hunting Camp

Last week we all went to the hunting camp to celebrate Thanksgiving with Big Daddy and Nan. The boys LOVE going to the hunting camp b/c they can play and get as dirty as they want without mommy getting upset.

While we were there, Brian taught me how to shoot his shotgun. He used coke cans as targets and I was actually pretty good - considering I had never shot a gun before. The boys enjoyed watching mommy shoot the gun - I guess you could say it was a different "sight" for them.
Brian also showed Jackson how to look through the scope and Jackson really enjoyed it. He really enjoys hanging out with his daddy and I think it's so precious!!! One day I will never get time with Jackson because he'll only want to be with his daddy......


No comments: