Thursday, October 16, 2008
Bye Bye Paci!!!
Almost two weeks ago we said "bye bye" to Jonathan's paci. It is something that we've been wanting to do for a while but always said that we'd do it when he turned 3. Well, I refused to go buy more pacis and the one he had had 2 holes on the sides of it - yes, I know, DISGUSTING!!! So, my wonderful husband just took Jonathan to bed one night and didn't give him the paci. Jonathan did fine going to sleep but woke up in the middle of the night looking for it. This went on for just 2 nights and now he doesn't wake up at all. Naps are a different story!! It now takes him over an hour to fall asleep and it has become an area of discipline because he is getting out of bed and playing instead of trying to fall asleep. I know this will end too but, in the mean time, please pray for my patience!!!! Until next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment